Continuous growth, development, and at the same time, stability and harmony – this is the concept of the infinity sign. Being placed on our logo, this symbol reflects the Soft Industry’s business model: full software development life cycle and focus on win-win long-term partnership.
Who we are
Founded in 2000, today Soft Industry Alliance has become an effective team of 80+ IT professionals with strong practical experience. We have high-skilled developers, business analysts, testers, and project managers to work on your project.
Our team has fulfilled complex B2B, B2C, and B2E projects in various fields such as industrial and business automation, business modeling and decision-making, transport, logistics, interactive education and media, the hotel and restaurant business, and retail.
Our expertise and tech vision can serve you in bringing your ideas to life and helping your business grow!
We provide the following IT services:
- Business and industrial automation, custom software development
- Web development
- Mobile application development
- Testing & QA
- Dedicated team (Team-As-a-Service)
How we work
Our mission is not just to sell the service, but to create a profitable solution that will bring the desired result for the client. That is why our customers often come back to us and become partners over the years.
We offer an individual approach and we are able to create non-standard solutions for specific challenges. Before the development stage, we study the specific features of the subject area, listen carefully to your ideas and needs, and select the most suitable technology.
The Soft Industry company offers various formats of cooperation:
- Turn-key project development – To turn your idea into an effective tool for your business growth
- IT outstaffing, or a dedicated team – To strengthen your development team with our specialists
- IT outsourcing – Our specialists will take your company’s tasks in the IT area.
Stages of product development
What happens after you contact us:
- You give us your request: a business challenge that needs to be resolved
- With the help of our business analyst, we define the requirements for the product, its goals and functionality, select the best tools to achieve the desired result, and give an estimate
- We make the technical task, plan work and build a team
- We develop the project architecture, the developers run the technical implementation
- Your product is tested by a team of experienced QA specialists
- And finally, the finish line – the product launch and set up by a DevOps specialist
- We provide remote post-release support upon request.
The Soft Industry company has 20 years of experience in the global IT market. We wouldn’t have gotten where we are without continuous development. ISO certificating has become an essential part of the company’s improvement.
As proof of our high-quality IT services, Soft Industry has obtained ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certificates. It means that our employees’ competence, our business processes, and data protection are being performed according to international standards.
To make the world around us better – it is an important principle for our team. We use it on a daily basis in our professional life and this resonates with our clients. The Soft Industry team regularly collaborates with universities, conducts programming championships to help the new generation of IT specialists to grow, and also we participate in local environmental projects.
Why choose Soft Industry
- We are not too small – we can guarantee reliable cooperation. We are not too big – we provide an individual approach to each client.
- We work with a full product development cycle – from idea to implementation.
- Need a custom solution? Our team has experienced core developers who are able to master new technologies and subject areas.
- Extensive practical experience in various business areas helps us to avoid possible mistakes and architectural problems.
- Maximum flexibility and reliability at work – we have an in-house development team, which can be scaled up for big projects.
- Qualitative testing is provided by experienced QA-specialists.
- Need post-release project support? We provide our customers with this opportunity.
- It is convenient to work with our team remotely: our offices have a LifeSize teleconference, own servers, and a backup communication channel and a power source.
Let’s create the future together!
Tell us about your project. Get a free consultation and estimate.