The SPC software was created for a leading international mining group to prevent the equipment reliability issues and increase the overall production capacity.
The system visualizes, models and analyzes the production infrastructure in the real-time mode, allows considering key equipment indicators, the dynamics of changes and predicting possible failures.
The application consists of such modules, as:
- Data collection mechanism that gathers statistics from the 3d party services
- SQL Server database for the system configuration and aggregated data storage
- WCF RIA Services for the system data processing
- Silverlight UI for the statistical data display/navigation and system configuration.
The SPC application allows:
Take a tour
- building a multi-level production infrastructure model, represented as a hierarchy of components;
- analysing operations runtime, equipment downtime, as well as overall assets condition;
- receiving alarms statistics for each hierarchy level and for the whole system in general;
- getting up-to-date information every 60 seconds;
- visualizing current status of the target system assets: error-free (green), warning (orange) and error (red);
- calculating the actual state of the system assets (there are 12 rules for each component the priority of which can be easily customized by a user, this algorithm has target values for parameters and rules violations);
- configuring equipment performance parameters, setting threshold limits and rules priorities;
- controlling users access level to the system;
- studying problem areas, viewing and analyzing statistics in graph and datasheet modes:
- The Response time graph displays the average indicator value, rules, values violations and possible deviations.
- The Downtime analysis page shows the exceeding the downtime threshold values for the "Warning" and "Failure" conditions.
- The Condition monitoring page displays changes for the equipment performance parameters, rules violations and deviations from the norm.
- The Alarm monitoring page shows 25 components with the highest alarm amount for the last 24 hours.