This desktop sharing tool allows capturing and sharing a desktop, chosen windows and applications with remote users during online meetings viа a web conferencing solution.
It works as follows:
- Content capture
- Data packing and streaming with the help of VideoScreen codec
- Further publication on the FMS / RED5 Adobe media servers.
- Desktop, window and application capture modes
- Captured desktop content is displayed to remote users in the form of a picture
- Ability to grant a permission for remote control over the local user's applications
- Opportunity to choose single or multiple applications and windows for capture and sharing
- Compatibility with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Direct connection and publication on the FMS / RED5 Adobe media servers
- Integration with a web conferencing solution
- Mouse and keyboard events input into the system via native functions of each platform
- VideoScreen codec is used for captured data packing and streaming
- Sending video to Adobe Flash Media Server directly via the Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) in the Action Message Format (AMF).
Programming language: C++, Qt
OS: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Protocols: RTMP, AMF
Technologies: FMS / RED5 Adobe