A system for the control of industrial processes and the automation of industrial quality control.
- Synchronization and coordination of production output between a factory’s structural departments
- Quality control automation during production
- Simplify calculations of quality factors and their execution in real time
- Collection of data from measuring equipment;
- Connection of additional equipment without global changes in the system;
- Possibility of integration with other systems (resources management, collection and processing of information on outgoing inventory)
- Calculation and display of quality factors;
- Improvement of quality of the factory’s products
- Raw materials tracking and data recording at different stages of production with subsequent integration into accounting systems
- Scrapping decreased by 28%
Tell us about your project. Get a free consultation and estimate.