Protecting information today is not a privilege, but rather a necessity. This applies not only to the structures that have increased risks in the course of their activities, such as IT companies, but also to the end users. After all, ordering the development of a specific product, the client must be sure that there is no possibility of data leakage, respectively, that the information provided to the developer is effectively protected.
Security Management: pitfalls
The organization of the security system in companies is a rather laborious process, which is explained by the presence of intellectual property in addition to tangible assets. Therefore, physical measures such as installation of safes, video surveillance and access control systems are not enough. Virtual assets (intellectual property, customer databases, data archives) require great efforts to protect them. Financial statements, transactions and personal data of employees are also stored electronically. This complicates the task of ensuring the information security of companies and makes the implementation of measures in accordance with modern generally accepted standards vital.
Implementation of ISO 27001 allows preventing possible threats of cyber-attacks and ensuring the reliability of data protection. Today, ISO 27001 is an internationally recognized proof of the quality of an information security management system (ISMS). ISO 27001 is a universal product that allows integrating it in parallel with other standards (for example, ISO 9001). Quality control with the emphasis on information security provides a synergy effect, bringing the company to a new level.
Benefits of the implementation of ISO 27001 for a client
The presence of a “live” Information Security Management System (ISMS), confirmed by the ISO 27001 certificate, allows Soft Industry Alliance to guarantee our partners and customers:
- Reliability of cooperation. Involving certified specialists in projects speaks about the competence of the team. Based on the needs of the customer, we take into account the specifics of the professional sphere (competition in the industry, market requirements, and particularities of legislation).
- Impossibility of information leakage. In the process of order execution, information will be reliably protected from third-party resources and individuals.
- High standards. The company’s certification allows us to talk about the full compliance of the provided services with the generally accepted international standards. Understanding the heightened degree of responsibility, we ensure the maximum level of quality of the services provided. Software delivery times are respected.
- Project support. The product development process takes place in an enhanced security environment with subsequent support at all stages of implementation and operation.
ISO 27001 certification: “implement, cannot be waived”
Having passed a multi-level audit of ISMS by the leading expert of the domestic market, Soft Industry Alliance proved that it is not inferior to the leading national and international IT companies. This was preceded by:
- establishing standardization processes for document management systems;
- monitoring information security risks and introducing methods to eliminate them;
- ensuring the physical security of the existing equipment;
- long-term planning of internal processes of the company;
- analysis of the effectiveness of business processes;
- improvement of the management system;
- professional development of each employee.
Obtaining the ISO 27001 certificate shows the company’s commitment to sustainable development, timely adaptation to the global market trends and continuous improvement. The ISO 27001 certification has given new advantages:
- Confidentiality. Data access is open to authorized persons and objects, such as developer services or automated systems, which eliminates information disclosure and ensures its integrity.
- Software product export. The absence of ISO 27001 complicates (often makes it impossible) the implementation of software into developed countries.
- Minimizing costs. Transaction costs for ensuring the level of security of the company are reduced during certification. This is the result of improved control over capital movements, leveling security threats, increasing the manageability of the structure, reducing the cost of restoring databases.
- Open to investors. IT products often require the attraction of large investments. Cooperation with banks, investment funds, and insurance companies is more profitable when the company has ISO 27001.
- State trust. Mainly certified market players are allowed to participate in a variety of public procurement, conferences, auctions or tenders.
- Efficiency. The cumulative effect of the implementation of ISO 27001 contributes to the internal growth of the company, enhancement of its image and demonstration of “solidity” in the face of partners and customers.
Huge work of the company and the same great prospects are behind each received certificate. Soft Industry Alliance does not tread water. Improving the acquired skills, the company sets itself more difficult tasks in an effort to reach new levels of development. We do not justify your hopes, but exceed expectations. At the same time, we securely protect the data!
Tell us about your project. You will get a free consultation and estimate.